Luxurious Penthouse with Bay Views
Featuring unparalleled views and the ambiance of a San Francisco luxury high-rise, this is the premier penthouse at Vue46.
As you enter the foyer and move through the living and dining great room, up to the master, the space has a flow similar to a single family home. This penthouse boasts a highly sought-after layout, including 2 bedrooms and full bath on the main level, and a large master bedroom with en suite bath upstairs.
A well-designed, open kitchen with stainless appliances, Venetian Gold counter tops, and Quartz island, complete with bar stool seating, make it easy to entertain guests.
The living room, flanked with double height windows and a dramatic north-west exposure, sets a sumptuous scene for the setting sun. Nestled atop the staircase, a cozy mezzanine area from which to take in the spectacular views, spanning from the Bay Bridge to the Camponile. Penthouse 521, an unsurpassed urban oasis.
- San Francisco Bay to Berkeley Hills view
- Rare 3 bed / 2 bath, corner penthouse
- Master bedroom suite with en suite bath
- Spacious, custom his and her closets
- Open kitchen with Island seating
- Baths with dual vanities, vessel sinks
- Double height ceilings, hardwood floors
- Mezzanine level seating area
- Less than 1 mile to BART
- HOA Dues, $491/month
- 2,148sf per tax records
- 2 car parking and extra storage
Vue46 history: Originally the headquarters for Aluminum Cooking Materials, whose WearEver cookware products are still on the market today, Vue46 was converted to 80 condos, town homes and lofts in 2008. Vue46 was developed by Levin Menzies & Associates of Walnut Creek, Kwan Henmi Architects of San Francisco, and Barry Swenson Builders of San Jose. Amenities include a fitness center, media room, central lobby and courtyard garden on the second floor.
Emeryville (510) 655-6936
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- Master Bedrm Suite - 1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath
- Main Entry
- Individual Rm Controls
- Other Heat
- Stall Shower
- Shower Over Tub
- Counter - Stone
- Eat In Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Ice Maker Hookup
- Range/Oven Free Standing
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- In Closet
- In Unit
Attached Garage, Drive Through Parking, Garage Parking, Parking Spaces, Security, Space Per Unit - 2, Guest Parking
Sewer System - Public, Water - Public
Additional Property Details
Location of Unit:
Corner Unit, End Unit, Levels in
- Gym/Exercise Facility
- Security Gate
- Bay Bridge
- City Lights
- Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Common Area Maint
- Common Hot Water
- Exterior Maintenance
- Hazard Insurance
- Management Fee
- Trash Removal
More About Emeryville
Sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley sits the widely transformed City of Emeryville. Once coined the “rottenest city on the Pacific Coast” in 1927 by former Chief Justice Earl Warren, for a while, with its abundance of speakeasies and racetracks, Emeryville was an industrial wasteland of lawless entertainment that lived up to its name.
Today, Emeryville shows few signs of its risqué past and has become the place for homeowners who appreciate its hip and eco-friendly metropolis vibe.
In a Word
Although Emeryville shed its rebel reputation long ago, the town’s historic speakeasy buildings and bayside setting are favorites of the out-and-about set. Here, you’ll find:
- Restaurants like Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe and Townhouse Bar & Grill satisfy adventurous diners with classic American cuisine and historic tales.
- The famous Oaks Card Club, a favorite amongst local gamblers. Don’t worry too much about the hand you were dealt, as fans of the Club suggest cashing in on the joint’s hot pastrami sandwiches instead.
- Droves of walkers, joggers, bikers, and boaters who come together at the Emeryville Marina to enjoy views of Angel Island, Alcatraz, and the bay’s three renowned bridges.
Urban, hip, and riding a wave of reinvention, approximately 90 percent of those living in Emeryville reside in new, spacious lofts and condominium complexes.
For those who seek variety, Emeryville housing plays to the preferences of many. From the sharp lines of modern style to elegant luxury, Emeryville makes for an exciting and vibrant place to call home.